Basic metrics tell the story of paid search performance but what if you want to dig deeper? You’ll need to go beyond the basic segments and reports.
Read more at PPCHero.com
Many of us don’t have the time to always be checking our AdWords accounts.
Google has just announced the release of Search Impression Share data at the keyword level! Our search for tools that allow for the most detailed analysis has reached another mile marker. This will allow us to change our approach to impression share metrics (and the leveraging thereof)
Quick glance at what this means, exactly: We are looking at our individual keyword performance and identifying what impressions we’re missing out on and what we can do to remedy this.
- Once VMware is free from Dell, who might fancy buying it?
- Facebook faces ‘mass action’ lawsuit in Europe over 2019 breach
- Chinese hardware makers turn to crowdfunding as they look to go global
- Core Web Vitals & Preparing for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Conversion modeling through Consent Mode in Google Ads