Survey: Are you still worried your ads will show up in the wrong places?
This past Wednesday, The Washington Post reported that brand ads were still showing up on polarizing and misleading sites, despite recent efforts to stop it. The article in particular pointed out how cheerful green ads for the Girl Scouts showed up next to content about Muslim invaders and faked mass shootings. Not good. The Survey Takes […]
Read more at PPCHero.com
- Once VMware is free from Dell, who might fancy buying it?
- Facebook faces ‘mass action’ lawsuit in Europe over 2019 breach
- Chinese hardware makers turn to crowdfunding as they look to go global
- Core Web Vitals & Preparing for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Conversion modeling through Consent Mode in Google Ads