Microsoft Calls a Truce in the Linux Patent Wars
The software giant, whose former CEO once called Linux a “cancer,” will let others use 60,000 patents for Linux-related open source projects.
Feed: All Latest
- Once VMware is free from Dell, who might fancy buying it?
- Facebook faces ‘mass action’ lawsuit in Europe over 2019 breach
- Chinese hardware makers turn to crowdfunding as they look to go global
- Core Web Vitals & Preparing for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Conversion modeling through Consent Mode in Google Ads