Facebook Had Years to Fix Flaw That Leaked 500M Users’ Data
Software makers can’t catch every bug every time, but Facebook had ample warning about the privacy problems with its “contact import” feature.
Feed: All Latest
- Once VMware is free from Dell, who might fancy buying it?
- Facebook faces ‘mass action’ lawsuit in Europe over 2019 breach
- Chinese hardware makers turn to crowdfunding as they look to go global
- Core Web Vitals & Preparing for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Conversion modeling through Consent Mode in Google Ads