Airbnb beats big property landlord’s lawsuit in California
A California judge has dismissed Apartment Investment & Management Company’s lawsuit against Airbnb. Last February, Aimco, which owns or manages about 50,000 properties, sued Airbnb, saying that the company is deliberately incentivizing people to breach their leases. Read More
Startups – TechCrunch
- Once VMware is free from Dell, who might fancy buying it?
- Facebook faces ‘mass action’ lawsuit in Europe over 2019 breach
- Chinese hardware makers turn to crowdfunding as they look to go global
- Core Web Vitals & Preparing for Google’s Page Experience Update
- Conversion modeling through Consent Mode in Google Ads